Badlands Off Road Forums
WELCOME TO THE BADLANDS FORUMS! Please Log In and enjoy yourself.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Badlands Off Road Forums
WELCOME TO THE BADLANDS FORUMS! Please Log In and enjoy yourself.
Badlands Off Road Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

are there any good tech forums for polaris atvs

Go down

are there any good tech forums for polaris atvs Empty are there any good tech forums for polaris atvs

Post  crazzyrman Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:09 am

i picked up a 2003 polaris sportsman 700 twin over the summer.
after running it for 4 days in WV it came home with some issues that i need to fix & give it a good once over/ pm in general. i'm not fanilar with atvs at all & not much of a mechanic but i have been learning to work on my goldwings, truck & jeep to save on the overpriced shop labor rates that half the time are almost as clueless as me it seems like.
right now i know both u-joints on the rear drive/ prop shaft are shot, both rear wheel bearings have play/ are shot, & both of the rear axle shaft cv joints on the high/ center side have up & down play (were my buddies with grizzlies are firm) & i'm having brake fade issues - the hand brake works great at first & after riding hard using it brifly alot it progressivly gets closer to the grip until its at the grip & barely working, then if i stop using it for a while its works great again.

crazzyrman

Back to top Go down