Badlands Off Road Forums
WELCOME TO THE BADLANDS FORUMS! Please Log In and enjoy yourself.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Badlands Off Road Forums
WELCOME TO THE BADLANDS FORUMS! Please Log In and enjoy yourself.
Badlands Off Road Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New chick from eastern Indiana checkin in!

2 posters

Go down

New chick from eastern Indiana checkin in! Empty New chick from eastern Indiana checkin in!

Post  Slick Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:42 am

Hi, my name is Rachel, but everyone calls me Slick. I live south of Richmond, Indiana, and I have a 1991 Nissan Pathfinder SE. I used to have 4 Pathy's, then when I moved to Indiana just brought the 2 with me (my 91 & 92). Sold my '92 last year (I cried for DAYS! she was my first Pathy and had her 8 years), so now King is my DD and wheeler! (I've had him 7 years now)
I wheel almost every weekend, but have yet to hit Badlands!
I'm really looking forward to a trip I am organizing with friends and my pathfinder site (NPORA) for July 15, 16 & 17th, I have dreamed of wheeling Badlands for over 10 years, and now it's finally going to happen!
I may be a female, (and old by age standards but not heart!) but I love building my trucks! I have built all 4 of my Pathy's. I also enjoy shooting, riding the horses, and tons of other stuff!
I work for Advance Auto Parts, so I am like a kid in a candy shop all day at work bounce
hope to see y'all out on the trails!
Slick
Slick

http://photobucket.com/Slick69

Back to top Go down

New chick from eastern Indiana checkin in! Empty Welcome aboard!

Post  BlackRubicon2011 Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:54 pm

We look forward to seeing you! Welcome to the Badlands Family, and be sure to let us know what you think about the park when you finally do make it over to Attica. Smile

BlackRubicon2011

Back to top Go down

New chick from eastern Indiana checkin in! Empty Re: New chick from eastern Indiana checkin in!

Post  Slick Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:07 pm

THANK YOU! I'm reaaallly lookin forward to it. friends that have been there before say it's my kinda place lol bounce 4 weeks! (yes, I'm counting the days now!)
Slick
Slick

http://photobucket.com/Slick69

Back to top Go down

New chick from eastern Indiana checkin in! Empty Re: New chick from eastern Indiana checkin in!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum